About Manimahesh Kailash Trek 3 Nights 4 Days
3 Night 4 Days
Bharmour | Bharmour | Manimahesh | Hadsar |
In one popular legend, it is believed that Lord Shiva created Manimahesh after he married Goddess Parvati, who is worshipped as Mata Girja. There are many other legends narrated linking Lord Shiva and his show of displeasure through avalanches and blizzards that occur in the region. According to a local myth, Lord Shiva is believed to reside in Manimahesh Kailash. A rock formation in the form of a Shivling on this mountain is considered as the manifestation of Lord Shiva. The snow field at the base of the mountain is called by the local people as Shiva%u201Fs Chaugan (play field).It is also believed that Manimahesh Kailash is invincible as no one has so far scaled it, in spite of claims to the contrary and the fact that much taller peaks have been scaled, including Mount Everest. According to one legend, a local tribe, a Gaddi, tried to climb along with a herd of sheep and is believed to have been turned into stone along with his sheep. The series of minor peaks around the principal peak are believed to be the remnants of the shepherd and his sheep. Another legend narrated is that a snake also attempted to climb the mountain but failed and was converted into stone. Devotees believe that that they can view the peak only if the Lord wishes so. Bad weather covering the peak with clouds is also explained as a displeasure of the Lord.
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Local Guide
Arrival at Bharmour by your own. Check in & rest at hotel. Later half day sightseeing by local car to Bharmani Mata Temple & 84 Temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Early in the morning drive to Hadsar by local car which is 13 km from Bharmour. Trek to Dhancho, which is 6 kms from Hadar. Overnight in Tents there.
Early in the Morning Trek to Gaurikund and then to Manimahesh. This is 7 km by Trek. Later trek down to Hadsar – total 13 kms & drive back to Bharmour hotel.
Departure from Bharmour after Breakfast.
**Accommodation in Hotel on double sharing basis
**Accommodation in tents included during trek.
**Breakfast and Dinner included during entire stay.
**Local guide throughout the tour
**Local tour by private local car.
- Any increase in the price charged by the company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government; these would have to be borne by the customer
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure from any other city, apart from those mentioned as departure hubs in package.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year.
- Upvan Group of hotels reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Please carry below itmes,,,
- 1. Heavy wind chit Jacket and should be water proof
- 2. Trekking suit & Cap
- 3. Goggle / Sun Glasses (Most required Item)
- 4. A pair of Warm shocks
- 5. Trekking shoes
- 6. Torch
- 7. Umbrella / Light weight Raincoat
- 8. Any Personal Item & personal medicines
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- First payment done will be forfeited upon cancellation done 31 days or more prior to departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 65% of package cost will be refunded upon cancellation done between 22 to 30 days before departure, if you have made full payment for the package.
- If not, then after deducting 35% of the package cost from the amount you have paid, the balance will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be refunded upon cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure, if you have made full payment for the package.
- If not, then after deducting 50% of the package cost from the amount you have paid, the balance will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 14 days before departure.
Payment 100% when you book the package.