About Manimahesh Yatra By Horse
3 Night 4 Days
Bharmour | Bharmour | Manimahesh | Hadsar |
The Manimahesh Kailash Peak, also known as Chamba Kailash, which stands towering high over the Manimahesh Lake, is believed to be the abode of Lord Shiva, the (Hindu deity). It is located in the Bharmour subdivision of the Chamba district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The peak is 26 kilometers (16 mi) from Bharmour in the Budhil valley. It is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Himachal Pradesh. The Manimahesh Lake is at the base of the Kailash peak at 5,653 meters (18,547 ft) and both are held in deep veneration by people of Himachal Pradesh, particularly the Gaddi tribes of the region, as the abode of Lord Shiva. In the month of Bhadon, on the eighth day of the new moon period, a fair is held in the precincts of the lake that attracts thousands of pilgrims.
Manimahesh Kailash has not been successfully submitted by mountaineers and is thus a virgin peak. An attempt to climb the peak in 1968 by an Indo–Japanese team led by Nandini Patel was aborted. This failure is attributed to the divine prowess of the peak since it is revered as the holy mountain of Chamba according to the staunch devotees of the Manimahesh Lake and the peak.
- Accommodation in dormitory tents
- Accommodation in Hotel
- All meal on MAP basis
- First aid kit
- Horse/Pony Charges.
- Professional tour guide
- Stay in Hotel
- Transportation by Taxi.
1 Arrival at Bharmour- Bharmani Mata Temple via taxi - 84 TempleNight Stay at Hotel
Early in the morning drive to Hadsar by taxi which is 13 km from Bharmour. Hadsar –Dhancho – Gaurikund – Manimahesh by Horse/Pony. Overnight in Tents. Hadsar to Manimahesh is 13 km trek.
Manimahesh to Hadsar by trek. This is 13 km by Trek. Return Journey is not available by horse because of steep slope. Hadsar to Bharmour by taxi. Overnight Stay in the Hotel
Departure from Bharmour after Breakfast
Accommodation in Hotel on double sharing Basis.
Accommodation in dormitory tents.
Personal tents can be carried for extra charges.
All meal on MAP basis (Breakfast and Dinner) during journey and during stay in Hotel Transportation by Taxi.
Professional tour guide with basic first aid kit.
Personal porter will be available on extra charges.
- Any increase in the price charged by the company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government; these would have to be borne by the customer
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure from any other city, apart from those mentioned as departure hubs in package.
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year.
- Upvan Group of hotels reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Please Carry all below items,
- 1. Heavy wind chit Jacket and should be water proof
- 2. Trekking suit & Cap
- 3. Goggle / Sun Glasses (Most required Item)
- 4. A pair of Warm shocks
- 5. Trekking shoes
- 6. Torch
- 7. Umbrella / Light weight Raincoat
- 8. Any Personal Item & personal medicines
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- First payment done will be forfeited upon cancellation done 31 days or more prior to departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 65% of package cost will be refunded upon cancellation done between 22 to 30 days before departure, if you have made full payment for the package.
- If not, then after deducting 35% of the package cost from the amount you have paid, the balance will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be refunded upon cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure, if you have made full payment for the package.
- If not, then after deducting 50% of the package cost from the amount you have paid, the balance will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 14 days before departure.
Payment 100% when you book the package.