About Manimahesh Kailash Yatra Trek
4 Night 5 Days
Bharmour | Bharmour | Manimahesh | Manimahesh | Hadsar |
This is a unique trek which is a combination of adventure and religion. This trek consists of two treks one small one day trek to Bharmani Devi temple and another three days trek to Manimahesh Lake. The first day we will trek to Bharmani Devi temple and back to Bharmour. The second day we will start the trek from Bharmour to Manimahesh Lake. Manimahesh Lake is located at the base of Mount Kailash or Chamba Kailash which is at a height of 5775 m. The Chamba Kailash is an epicenter of the religion of the area and is known to be as “home of Lord Shiva”.
- Accommodation in Hotel and tents
Bharmani Mata Temple via taxi – 84 Temple- Night Stay at Hotel.
Early in the morning drive to Hadsar by taxi which is 13 km from Bharmour. Trek to Dhancho. Overnight in Tents. Hadsar to Dhancho is 6 km by trek.
Early in the Morning Trek to Gaurikund and then to Manimahesh. This is 7km by Trek. Stay overnight at tents.
Return to Bharmour after spending some time at Manimahesh. Overnight Stay in the Hotel.
Departure from Bharmour after Breakfast.
Accommodation in Hotel on double sharing Basis.
Accommodation in tents
. All meal on MAP basis (Breakfast and Dinner) during the journey and during a stay in Hotel.
Transportation by Taxi. Professional tour guide with basic first aid kit.
Personal porter will be available on extra charges.
- Any increase in the price charged by the company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government; these would have to be borne by the customer
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure from any other city, apart from those mentioned as departure hubs in PDF
Per person rates (in Rs.) - applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year.
- Upvan Group of hotels reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Cancellation stage: 31 or more days prior to departure.
- First payment done will be forfeited upon cancellation done 31 days or more prior to departure.
- Cancellation stage: 22 to 30 days prior to departure.
- 65% of package cost will be refunded upon cancellation done between 22 to 30 days before departure, if you have made full payment for the package.
- If not, then after deducting 35% of the package cost from the amount you have paid, the balance will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 15 to 21 days prior to departure.
- 50% of package cost will be refunded upon cancellation between 15 to 21 days before departure, if you have made full payment for the package.
- If not, then after deducting 50% of the package cost from the amount you have paid, the balance will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: Within 15 days before departure.
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 14 days before departure.
Payment 100% when you book the package.